Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Family Picutes


I can't believe that I forgot to post these family pictures that we had taken earlier this year. A good friend of ours from Tooele came over twice to take them because we kept getting rained out. She did a fabulous job.


We really should have pictures taken more often. We take a bunch on our own, but it's neat to see different angles from another persons point of view.


We really liked this picture of Corbin. He isn't usually our most photogenic child. We thought that it turned out really cute.
The kids keep growing like weeds. Unfortunately mom and Dad keep getting older as well.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Cute pics! Email me at ahagfeldt@gmail.com so I can add you guys to the list of viewers of my blog. I had to go private because I got some crazy comments from people I didn't now.

Jackson Family said...

I love the pictures!!! You have got one of the cutest families I know!!! I am going to try to print off these pictures so I can show you all off. I love you guys and thanks for the great visit last week, we loved it!!

Moormann Clan said...

I really like Corbin's picture too! I MISS you guys!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!