Thursday, November 12, 2009

A summer with Sand!





Ok, it's been forever since I have got online and updated my blog. Things have been crazy lately.



We had a lot of good trips to the dunes this year. Mike and I really lucked out this year. We spent time at St. Anthony, Little Sahara, and the Knowles. These pictures are from St. Anthony & Little Sahara.








Natalie, Becky, & the kids came with us to St. Anthony. They have a cool little pond that they played in while we rode the dunes.



Little Sahara ended up being quite an adventure. Mike's bike started heating up and we spent half the morning trying to figure out if it was going to blow up or not. It ended up just being a late riser & started running right in the afternoon.



This trip was actually a really wierd one because Natalie & Becky decided that didn't want to come and suffer at the Sand Dunes. It was the first time we just went on our own. It was fun put I think we both missed our wives watching what we were doing and worrying that we would kill ourselves.

We will have to see what next year brings & if we will end up at the dunes very much. Mike's getting old & can't ride the dunes like he used to.

5 comments:

Jackson Family said...

If you ask me your both getting old!!! But Dad and I are starting to get younger because we couldn't get much older. We enjoy riding the trails with ya. I am glad you both lived through all the dunes though. Love ya tons.

Moormann Clan said...

Once again I have to correct those who seem to have a misunderstanding of my age. I will be 22 this year. 22 is not old. It's not even middle aged. My farts may stink but they aren't old yet!

-Mike- (in case you couldn't figure it out!)

Moormann Clan said...

I couldn't stop laughing when I read that last line!! Old "people" crack me up!!

-Becky :)

Nate said...

Don't worry Mike we respect our older generation and the many things that they have done for us the younger generation. By the way how's the view on the other side of the hill?

Dawny said...

Look's like so much fun, I wish I was as "old" as Mike!