Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years Day Riding



Natalie and the kids stayed down in Utah the week after Christmas while I went back to work. They had a fun trip to St. George and enjoy hanging out with the family. When I came back down to get them for New Years I brought down my four wheeler & we made a trip to Middle canyon to ride in the snow. The weather ended up perfect and we had a lot of fun. My Dad, Mike Ashby, Lisa, Catherine, Kate, Mike Moorman, and Brandon went with us. It was the first time that I have had my four wheeler out in the snow with the paddle tires on. One cannot imagine how many times I got myself stuck. I lost count. It is a lot heavier than I was expecting. As you can see it took two bikes to pull me out. We had fun anyway. I love riding up middle canyon in the winter.

1 comment:

Moormann Clan said...

It looks so cold! Mike had a lot of fun thanks for inviting him to join you guys. We are glad that we got to see you guys. We also enjoyed the company here in St George!