Thursday, April 16, 2009

Life in the big city.



I finally got all of the cool things that Mom and Dad Jackson gave me for my birthday mounted on my 4-wheeler. They all fit perfectly and I am way excited to go out and give them a whirl. I also had a tray built on the back so that I could carry a small gas can with me when the family decides to go for an endurance ride. An oversized tank would have cost a fortune.
As you can see the grass is finally starting to turn green and we were able to spend a little bit of time outside for Easter. We set the trampoline up while my family was here, minus four springs that wandered off over the past winter, and the kids have been jumping on it daily.
That was until the freak snow storm that has kept the kids indoors once again. We enjoyed having Ashby's come up and visit. It was just a quick trip, but we really enjoyed the visit.
My wife was really into drooling over my four wheeler as you can see. This is the way that we see her most of her waking hours. We might have to have the violin surgically removed once she gets done with school. She loves what she is doing and is excited for the upcoming break. I doubt she will be excited about it for long and she will be ready to go back to school after a week or two. I am just ready for it to warm up enough for us to do some camping and wheelin'.



1 comment:

Jackson Family said...

Hey I'm all for the campin' and wheelin' too and especially the warm weather. BRING IT ON!!!
The bike looks great. (o.k. and so does the voiolin) Love you guys!!!