Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome home Duke



So here's a picture of our new pooch Duke. He has been really cute to watch. He likes to climb in the back of Cody's dog house and sleep with her. He is really good with the kids and the other animals. I think he will be a great dog, hopefully Natalie will warm up to him soon enough. I feel a lot safer letting the kids play outside in the backyard alone with two dogs out there instead of just the one. He is an Australian Shepherd / Golden Lab mix aka mutt. I don't think that he will get too big. The kids were way cute when we went to get him. This is actually the one that Corbin picked out.

6 comments:

Moormann Clan said...

He looks like a really cute puppy! I love the name.

Jackson Family said...

He's cute, but He does have big paws to fill you know. I think he'll probably put up with the kids a little better than Edis did too. Good choice!!!

Jackson said...

Cute! Cute!

Kellie, said...

Have you been really been around a small Austra Shep or a small Lab? I guess if your standard for big dog is St. Bernard than yes they would be small breeds. Very cute though.

Nate said...

We have an Australlian Shepherd / Border Collie mix that is about the size of the Shitzu we had. Go figure. The mother of this dog wasn't too large so we will see.

Daniel said...

I want a dog!