Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wet & Wild


So for Combined Youth this month the Youngwomen scheduled for the whole group to go out to a farmers house in Raft River & use their slip & slide if you can call it that. It was sweet. They have built up a hill beside their house & have plastic & a zip line ran down to the edge of the road. It's about a quater mile or so. The youth had a really fun time, the leaders had a blast also. We would have four man races to see you could get down the first and go the farthest. I am need to talk Natalie into letting me build one of these in our backyard It would be awesome. Downside would be that it's only warm enough to use it two months out of the year. No biggie though.

5 comments:

kimi said...

you could use it in the winter and go tubing in your own back yard. run water on it so its ice and then you coud go really fast!!

Unknown said...

That seems like a really fun youth activity, maybe my memory is bad but I don't think we evert did anything that cool for our combined activities.

Jackson Family said...

Wow, that looks like a ton of fun! I can't wait until you have one in your back yard.

Cami said...

I agree with Kimi, but I would want to iceskate down it! Way fun! :) Miss you guys....P.S. My word verification at the bottom of this is tordswet! Fits right in! Lol....

Nate said...

I can't remember if we did any that fun either. Guess it's all about location, location, location. We will have to see if it ever becomes a reality. I imagine it isn't cheap.