Friday, July 24, 2009

Lovin' the Sand


I absolutly love my new ATV & have grown to love the dunes. July 1st, ( I know I haven't posted in a while), we went to the St. Anthony sand dunes and had a blast. We were on our way up to Island Park so we didn't have a whole lot of time & since it was just Natalie, the kids, & I things didn't get too extreme. Sara & Corbin absolutely had to ride with Dad while we were at the dunes. This made me question the areas that I would be able to ride. I was shocked & amazed that Corbin kept asking me to ride up, down, and around things that I questioned if I really wanted to do. Sara hung on behind me and we had a blast. Choke Cherry is the big hill climb spot at St. Anthony. You can't see the bottom half of this hill, but I only made it about 3/4 of the way up with my stock tires. It was pretty steep, rough at the bottom, & very fine dry sand. My sweet wife, after large amounts of coersion, let me buy some paddle tires and we are going to go up there and try it again. I am hoping to come back with some more pics. I love the sand.

1 comment:

Jackson Family said...

great pictures!! It looks like you guys have had a terrific summer! I can't wait till we all go camping together. (2 more weeks :) ) Love ya