Friday, July 24, 2009

Got Sand??


I am just about blogged out today. I really don't like playing catch, but I have saved this for last. Since I got the new ATV I have been hunting around for paddle tires with no luck. We have been to Little Sahara, Knowles, and St. Anthony so far this year and she has performed exceptionally well with stock tires. On our last trip which was St. Anthony I couldn't get to the top of Choke Cherry, which is the first hill I haven't been able to get up with the stock tires. I talked Mike into coming up this weekend and going to St. Anthony with me and set out on a mission to locate these paddle tires that everyone said couldn't be found. Low and behold after calling a number of dealerships, several wheel manufacturers, and searching the internet I found a possible solution. I got it ordered in to a local dealership and installed. I am way excited take it out to the dunes this weekend. Natalie still doesn't think that I can make it to the top of the hill.

No comments: